Monday, May 11, 2009

Heavyweight.

The semester is done. But I don't feel as relieved as I should be. I feel shitty. Theres so much on my mind. This semester was another challenge and, academically, a disappointment. I procrastinated so much... TOO MUCH... this semester. The goals I set weren't met and at the end of the day, when I ask myself if I gave it my best... my all... the truth at the bowels of my being scream NO!! No, I didn't give it my all. No, I didn't give it my best. No, I didn't fight the full fight but I gave up half way. The goals I set weren't met and now I'm beginning to question where my life is headed. I need my motivation back. I need that drive I had for academics back in my life. I need to achieve and remain focused.

This summer I'm going to rethink... reevaluate... and try to find myself.

No comments: