Friday, November 14, 2008

Feeling good.

So I'm feeling pretty good right now. Like, not indestructible good, but like... things are getting better kind of good. I have a family thats always been with me and loves me NO MATTER WHAT; I have friends who annoy the shit outta me sometimes, but who are there for me even if I ain't there for myself (sounds confusing, but whatever. lol); and I have a God who loves me unconditionally... who has blessed me with so much that I can't believe I never realized it before. Its true that its the small things that matter, and I thank Him for putting those small things into my life.

Moving on.... well, we all know and have people who walk in and out of our lives. Sometimes its hard to see them go, even when you know its your fault. However, if you realize your mistakes and you take the steps to apologize and rectify them, and those people still won't budge... well, you've gotta learn to let go, let God and move on. You've done the best you can and its all up to them. No hard feelings, but you don't have time for drama.

Lately I've been posting poetry and its safe to say to expect more. Sometimes random thoughts flood my mind and there ain't no way to get them out but to WRITE. What I write isn't really a reflection of personal experiences. Most of them are, but I take inspiration from everywhere, everything and everyone around me... so hey, if something I write turns out to be related and/or about you, no hard feelings. LOL

But yeah. Its the weekend! I paid my phone bill (thanks mom) so now I'm BROKE. I got a job now so I guess I'm good and heading in the right direction. If you can, hit up Cirque tonight... its gunna be my first night there but from what I heard, ITS HELLA CRACKIN! LOL.

peace.

No comments: