Friday, April 17, 2009

1DA.

One Day Away....

One day away until Awakening Retreat 21: One Life, One Chance. I'm excited and nervous, but for the most part, I'm calm, cool and collected. But I'm sure when I get to the site, and my staff starts setting up and I see the first retreater come through those doors.... it will be an overwhelming explosion of excitement and emotions. THIS, is what I've been working towards. THIS is what my partner and my fellow leadership team have been working towards. THIS is what the entire staff of AR21 has been working...practicing...sweating...trusting...leading...following towards. This is the culmination of all our hard work, love and commitment for the Awakening experience.

I am a little bummed that most of my Samoan friends withdrew from attending, but I guess its just not their time. I'm one day away from making a difference in someone's life. THIS IS MY CHANCE and I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

- Emmanuel Williams
Rector; Awakening 21: One life, One chance

No comments: