Monday, December 29, 2008

Back at it.

Apologies for the lack of updates, but its not I'm Christ with a multitude of followers, so a break from all this venting shouldn't have broken any eager hearts :)

Anyway, what did you miss? Nothing much, actually. The fall semester of my third year in Chaminade is over, and I'm slowly picking up the pieces before the new semester begins. I've been working a lot and I've been partying and going out way to much. Lesson learned there, I suppose.

Christmas was alright. I spent it at the Palolo House with friends and good food. Maybe New Years will be a repeat...? Hahaha. The island wide power outage was a trip! I got off work early AND I got Free Pandas... it can't get any better than that! LoL.

Other than that, I'm wishing I was a millionaire or something. I just hate where the shit is right now, ya feels? Ah well.

No comments: