Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Down.

I'm not depressed. People like me DON'T get depressed. We make fun of the idiots who get depressed, but we don't get depressed. Not EVER. LOL. No, I'm in a recession. Just like Uncle Sam's economy. But on the real though, I can't help feeling the way I do. Shit just ain't looking up for me! I don't know, I guess I've been TELLING life what I want instead of ASKING... because I keep getting sidetracked off my game, my goals and my dreams. Yeah, Yeah, I know people are here for me. I got people who got my back, and don't get me wrong, I appreciate it, I really do. But I just wish I had a clone of myself so I could vent to myself about myself.... does that make sense? I don't give a fuck! People got my back but I'm wondering if they really got my heart. 'Cause at the end of the day that's all that matters. Seriously though, I'm really hoping and praying that the new semester brings better Karma for me, because this semester was a hella tough ride to go through. However, I'm grateful that even through all the grimy situations, the pain and the heartache, I'm still making it to class and making all this shit count.

Okay. This seriously was my most random post. Im out ---

No comments: