Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the real.

On the real, I think money is the most important thing in the world (besides God and family) and the idiots who believe that money doesn't equal happiness are in denial and who are just trying to make up for their lack of game, lack of sucess and lack of money.

On the real, I think a guy or girl who cheats on their so-called "love" should be dumped and left for roadkill. Second chances are most likely to produce the original result and quite possibly more heartache for your stupid-forgiving-I-believe-in-love-naive-ass. Leave them for dead and move the fuck along, because you stupid "heartbroken" senseless asswipes are ruining the fun for the rest of us who don't have your problem.

On the real, I don't see the point in having large groups or cliques of friends if you hardly ever talk to them. "Trying to fit in" is high school shit and right now its every man for himself. Keep the friends who are contributing to your success and drop the rest to "acquaintence" status. Whoever said friends "last forever" really didn't have any real ones.

On the real, I hate where I am in life right now and I'm 99.9% sure I would sell my soul (I'm not specifying any potential buyers) to have all my problems solved and be a billionaire.

On the real, I'm really not in the "Christmas" mood this holiday season and I have half a mind to shank the next Santa Claus I see. When I have kids, they will know that daddy used his hard earned money to buy all the shit under the Christmas tree, not some fucking obese creepy white old man dressed in a smelly ass suit.

On the real, I don't have a girlfriend because I don't NEED a girlfriend. Actually, I'd much rather steer clear of the relationship area (please refer to the perivous "On the real...").

On the real, guys who think they're pimps are assholes and girls who mess around are total sluts. Trust me, I'm friends with several.

On the real, don't ever ask me if I have ever "hit that" (pertaining to a girl). Its none of your fucking business if I fucked that girl or not, and asking me if I "hit it" only makes me want to hit you. So STFU!!!

On the real, girlfriends/boyfriends who tell their significant others not to do certain things are crazy. If the bitch wants to smoke, fucking let her smoke, and if a nigga wants to drink, fucking let him drink! If you can't accept them the way they are, then stop fucking them and move along to someone else who will appreciate your dictating ways.

On the real, being messy and living like you reside in a pig-sty isn't "gangsta" its fucking filthy, and you wonder why you can't get a girl to sleep at your stank ass place.

On the real, humans are conniving, ruthless and most often heartless animals, and I'm truly grateful that I will be long dead before we are extinct.

The End mutherfuckers!

:)

No comments: