Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Late night boredom/Freeway drama

Okay, so I'm laying on my bed in my apartment, racking my brain on what the hell I'm going to write on for my paper due in a few hours and I just can't stop looking out my window... the view: the freeway of course. Now, most people would kill for a seaside/mountainside view, but I personally love the freeway; I mean, with all the cars and the noise and the excitement... I don't know, I guess I'm weird like that. LOL.

So anyway, as I was trying to research ideas for this damn paper (which as of now is still unwritten lol) I see cops pull over this car as it was trying to make its way onto the freeway. They've been there for about 30 minutes already and I managed to snap a few pics with my phone-cam. LOL. I'm excited! I'm seeing law enforcement in action! haha.

Here are the pics. The white circles indicate the car and the police car. A few mintues after I took these pics, another police car pulled by, and they were there for another 15 minutes before they all left. Hmmm... I wonder what the guy driving the car did...? haha!





And just in case you're wondering, heres a view during the day. Isn't it awesome! haha!



Alrighty... back to being studious (at 2:45am)! If anymore freeway drama happens I'll be sure to let you know! haha!

peace|easy.

No comments: