Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mind Over Matter.

So yeah, as mundane and overplayed as it may sound, the Superbowl was awesome! Even though I had to hear it on the radio at work, it was nevertheless an exciting game. I knew I should've cop'd a Troy Polamalu jersey with my 30% off discount... haha.

Anyway, the past few days (weeks?) have been... whatever. I find myself procrastinating more and more and losing motivation and momentum when I should be building up. I mean, this semester is going to be a challenge to all my self dimensions and I am only beginning to realize that I might not be as ready as I thought I was.

Other than that, life seems to be rolling along. I'm still trying to settle in and things are really looking on the sunny-side-up... hopefully this doesn't end in a flop.

I'd like to end with one statement: TAXES SUCK!! >=(

No comments: