Monday, February 9, 2009

Move Along,

Its finally happened. I have my own place! It feels like everything has come full circle... coming from having no place, and crashing at friend's houses and couches and available beds, to finally... finally having one of my own (even if I do share it with roommates LOL). You can't believe how relieving it is to have a home; a place you can call your own... your own bed, your own closet, your own room (with a roommated lol) to put all your shit in... its awesome! Its been a bit over five months that I've been more or less "homeless." I've been living off the kindness of friends and loved ones and I hope someday I can repay them for picking me up in my lowest hour. And although the place is empty (besides an airbed lol), the internet sucks and theres no TV... its still my own. I finally realize that all I used to take for granted meant so much more than I made it out to be :]

On another note... this semester is going to be CRAZY! Like, busy crazy! Sometimes I wonder if I put too much on my plate. Between work and school alone I hardly find any free time, and now that I'm Rector of Chaminade's awakening retreat, I'm beginning to realize just how big of a job its going to be. Like my predecessors before me said, "Its going to take over your life," and they weren't lying! This semester is going to be hectic, and I'm going to try and give 110% to my academics, to awakening and to just basically moving my life FORWARD.

Pray for me yall :)

OneLove.

No comments: