Friday, October 3, 2008

Awkward

I never thought I'd be doing this blog bullshit. My friends are cool and they have blogs, so maybe I should have one too. Its just like doing drugs because its cool and everyone does it. DUH! Sure I post random shit on my MySpace, but it isn't the same. I don't know why I'm doing this so don't ask. I don't care that anyone reads this or not. I may or may not make future posts after this one. I'm a random kind of guy so my posts will reflect that. If you know who this is, woop-de-fuckin-doo! give yourself a cookie and pat yourself on your hairy back. If you don't then don't ask. I most likely will not be posting pictures, and if I do it means something. Videos and music are probably going to go up because I'm cool like that. If I rant about situations and persons up on this, it will probably be in some code because I don't want to hurt their feelings (or maybe I will). Okay, I think thats it for now. Stop reading and get back to the real world.

No comments: