Monday, October 20, 2008

Buried.

Right now, I don't think being 6 feet under is such a bad idea. Or 10 feet. Or 30. The culmination of my patience and persistence seems to have gotten me no where. Thinking about solving problems hurts and hoping that those problems will be solved hurts even more. I hate this feeling of being stuck in a coffin with your hands tied and your mouth gagged, struggling against a darkness that seems to push back harder every time you try to escape. No, I'm not suicidal. My life is too amazing to be wasted. Its just that I've come to a point where everything is crashing down around me, and I can't seem to pick up the pieces fast enough. Oh, I'll be fighting all the way through. Only the outcome seems to be bleak from my perspective. What I hate and what hurts the most? The fact that I let this avalanche happen and I'm slowly being buried under it.

No comments: