Monday, October 6, 2008

Revealing.

I've decided to unveil my damn self on this blog because trying to keep this anonymous ain't the easiest thing in the world to do. HELLO WORLD! My name doesn't matter, but you can call me Mannyfresh. Enough said.

Now its down to business...

This weekend was alright. Friday was my laundry-homework night. Saturday morning I had fun chillen and washing cars with my L.O.S Aiga. It was just like them old days... washing cars and washing each other! Haha! Later on that night we hit up Do Re Mi Karaoke for a birthday party, and needless to say that shit was poppin! Do Re Mi is da place to be! HAHA! Sunday was pretty cruise and it was the kind of day I needed :) Pictures are forthcoming.

On the real... I'm still trying to figure out my life. I still haven't received word on a job or a place, but Imma be patient and pray everything works out. Today is WTF Monday because thats exactly how I'm feeling. ("Rainy days and mondays always get me down"... haha!) I feel weirdly disconnected from everyone today. I don't know why but maybe its just one of those days. Or maybe its just because I have two exams today that I am hella NOT peprared for. To quote a wise friend I'll call Ariola... "AH, FUCK MY LIFE!" Hahaha.

No comments: